songs to | motivate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


I'm back to uni tomorrow, wah! It's my last ever semester before i go out into the big world, so as  essays, exams, lectures, seminars and dissertations (christ) dawn, i need just a tad motivation.

People tell me i need my hearing checked because of how loud i play my music in my car, but the truth is i just like to sing a long and harmonise at the top of my lungs. So on those long drives to uni, i need something to get me in the right frame of mind.

Uptown Funk Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson

Blame Calvin Harris

Classic MKTO

Uma Thurman Fall Out Boy

On Top Of The World Imagine Dragons

Feelings Maroon 5

Gotta Get Thru This Daniel Bedingfield

Comeback Ella Eyre

Best I Ever Had Gavin DeGraw

Dancing In The Moonlight Toploader

Stacy's Mom Fountains Of Wayne

Mermaid Train

No Matter Where You Are Us The Duo

Bo$$ Fifth Harmony

Waiting For This Hanson

American Boy Estelle feat Kanye West

Sun Two Door Cinema Club

Bound 2 Kanye West

Butterfly Jason Mraz

Heavy PJ Morton

Lay Me Down Avicii

Give A Little Hanson

So Much Love The Rocket Summer

I realise most of this is cheesy pop, but cheesy pop is always uplifting, am i right?! I hope this helps you as much as it helps me!




7 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Could you check mine out please and comment what you think? xxxxx http://ellieonlineofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really the choice of music. I know some of them and I think they're great for motivation. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I came onto your blog after finding you on sprinkle of glitter comments . Read your bio and I am also (applying to) media undergraduate haha and new to this blogging! just wondering if you have any tips as I'm a bit clueless? haha, how you get people to see your blog or how you add things (like your insta box and banner) sorry if this is a pain just would love any help! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I follow you on gfc #4, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool songs

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great list! I love Imagine Dragons! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your blog right now :) I've just set up my blog again so pop over and have a look :) lifedailyposts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete